Website Neo Industries
Founded in 1992, Neo is a precision machining company specializing in complex precision parts processed to customer specifications. We supply a variety of industries with components made from unique steel alloys to precise specifications.
We believe in combining tradition and technology in precision machining through a craftsmanship approach utilizing advanced processes. All team members are provided the opportunity and resources to make a maximum impact to the growth and success of the organization. We do not offer “jobs” we offer “careers”. All team members are paid a salary rather than hourly.
- Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to communicate verbally, read, and write in English
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Growth Mindset – this means a drive to contribute and succeed; not just collect a paycheck
- Excellent Character – this is how you act when no one is looking
- Constructive Under Pressure – things don’t always work out perfectly; at Neo we find a way
Neo Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer