Website Neo Industries
Founded in 1992, Neo is a precision machining company specializing in complex precision parts processed to customer specifications. We supply a variety of industries with components made from unique steel alloys to precise specifications. We believe in combining tradition and technology in precision machining through a craftsmanship approach utilizing advanced processes. All team members are provided the opportunity and resources to make a maximum impact to the growth and success of the organization. We do not offer “jobs” we offer “careers”. All team members are paid a salary rather than hourly.
The Setup Programmer analyzes the process to be performed; designs the machining process using Autodesk Fusion 360 or Mastercam or manually using Mazatrol; programs the process into the machine; sets tools and verifies completed specifications. He or she may adjust machine cutting rates, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls as required to maintain specifications; and / or assist others in doing so.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
- Follow Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and department safety requirements to ensure safe completion of all working tasks
- Functional use and understanding of programming software and tools
- Knowledge of cutting conditions, tools, and materials
- Understanding of mathematical and geometric concepts
- Inspect major part dimensions per a sampling plan and make machine corrections to ensure product conformity
- Update documentation to maintain accurate job status and ensure transaction accuracy
- Complete daily preventative maintenance tasks and checks on the machines to ensure high levels of machine availability
- Other duties as required
- Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to communicate verbally, read, and write in English
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Growth Mindset – this means a drive to contribute and succeed; not just collect a paycheck
- Excellent Character – this is how you act when no one is looking
- Constructive Under Pressure – things don’t always work out perfectly; at Neo we find a way
Neo Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org